Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I have had this extreme itching, though at first I had a real

Customer Question

I have had this extreme itching, though at first I had a real bad odor associated with it. It does burn when I urinate. I told my PA about 6 months ago about it and he gave me a small pill to take, which I did. After it did not get any better I got the refill, refilled. Then I've had two rounds of Mobistat. I know if I have intercourse the pain is going to be unbelievable. On the right side coming out of my my vagina there ate bumps up and down. It feels so good to scratch but so painful at the same time. By the way I'm 59 and had a hysterectomy (total) when I was 22 from endometriosis. I have never experienced anything like this in my life. It is embarrassing and is causing problems in the bedroom. What do I do?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.
Have you seen an OB/GYN doctor? Thank you.