Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I experienced a mc back n may and after that I didn't not get

Customer Question

I experienced a mc back n may and after that I didn't not get my regular cycle until June 1 and it lasted about 5 days, then surprisingly to me I had another cycle on June 27 and that as well lasted about 5 days....but in between that little period of time while I was ovulating my boyfriend and I had sex during those fertile days and after that (a couple days after I had ovulated) that last period came again. The period that I had that started June 27th ended July 5th...according to "my days" calender I'm not due for another period until August 4th. I was in the ovulating stage again the week of July 11th through July 17th, again we had unprotected sex 3 of those 6 days because we are trying to conceive again.....today is July 22nd and i woke up to light spotting... It doesn't fill up a pad but I'm trying to figure out what's going on?? Is it possible that I could have gotten pregnant in that little bit of time and didn't know and now I'm experiencing a miscarriage again??? Because that's exactly how it was with the last miscarriage I went through?? Can somebody please help me understand what is going on with my body
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidyou should do a urine home pregnancy test if you are thinking you could be pregnant. it can be too difficult to know if you are pregnant or not just from your symptoms.light spotting could be normal ovulation spotting or could be something elsethe best way to know if you are pregnant is to see your doctor and get blood testing to check your bHCG leveldo you have a doctor you can see to do this blood test?or you can go to a clinic or urgent care center for this blood test.