Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I have noticed a brownish yellow vaginal discharge that is

Customer Question

I have noticed a brownish yellow vaginal discharge that is very thick and lumpy. There is NO odor, just my normal smell. It is gross...eeeew I can't believe something like this has happened to me, I love my girl and try to take exceptional care of her... now I don't want her on my body! I should state that my husband and I aren't together and ended up having sex here n there the past month. Though I have been faithful to my vows, there is NO DOUBT he has been more than elsewhere.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
This could be infection due to your iud. It could also be a yeast infection which is not an std. You may have a sexually transmitted disease which is more serious when you have an iud. You need to get to a Dr or std clinic for screening right away.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What sort of std could it be
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text or Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
It could be chlamydia or trichomonas.