How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DocPhilMD Your Own Question
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 54134
Experience:  Board Certified Internist trained in OB/GYN
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
DocPhilMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a seems like it was fluid filled.. on my

Customer Question

I have a seems like it was fluid filled.. on my perineum...and now it's bleeding...not really sure what I should do about it. I'm not even sure what is is exactly but it doesn't really hurt unless there pressure applied to the area...what should
I do?..could this be a cyst or a hermorrid..i'm not sure. Please help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
any other medical issues?
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
It sounds like an abscess
It needs looked at by a doctor
you might need antibiotics