Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

Im having pain around my outer vaginal in between my legs and

Customer Question

Im having pain around my outer vaginal in between my legs and my back upper legs by my buttocks. I was cared for trichomoniasis a few weeks ago I went to the doctor the other day there was no Issues but the pain stayed.can you give me any in light
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello
This can be a pelvic pain syndrome, it is similar to a neuropathy.
I suggest you see a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.