Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

I don't think my projected due date is correct, I had a normal

Customer Question

I don't think my projected due date is correct, I had a normal period in January usually between the 15-18 of every month and 7-8 days long then in February I got it on the 14th and it was done by the 17 then again the last two days of February, I am currently pregnant and wondering when I conceived, please help the date is important because of the possibility of two different fathers
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome.
I am Dr. Norm, and I look forward to helping you today.
Did you have an early ultrasound? If so, when, and how many weeks were you?
What is the due date that your doctor projected? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I did, November 16 is the projected due date from February 14th period but it was not a normal one it was heavy for 1 day then pretty much tapered off and was gone eve of the 16th, I had sex on the 1,2 and 14tg of February, then the 17,18,19,20 of February
So you didn't have an early ultrasound?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I did , he said early to mid March I conceived but I think he was wrong with it , I have a backward tilted uterus and small babies also I am showing as much as I did at 6 months and can feel kicks on the outside already and I was feeling ill mid March last day I had sex was March 13th I took a home test April 6 in the afternoon and it instantly showed positive
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also I saw the heart beat when he said 6 weeks ??? I am pretty sure I'm further along than his dec 5th date from the ultrasound
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just need to know did I conceive before February 14th or after ?
Can you tell me the results of the ultrasound please? What was the date, and how many weeks were you? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ya I can but I don't think that it was correct based on my odd periods in February and thus seeking another opinion, due date dec 5th, 6 weeks pregnant
An early ultrasound is the most accurate way we have to determine the conception and due date. It's far more accurate than last period or anything else.
You may not want to believe it but there is nothing known to science that is more accurate than an early ultrasound.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You didn't answer anything at all just being redundant I want a refund!