Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I've had my period now two months I've found out I

Customer Question

I've had my period now for For two months I've found out I was pregnant last. Month and I'm not sure if your suppose two have a period and be pregnant
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, It's Dr. C. Board certified Ob-gyne with 30 years of experience. I'm sorry to hear you're having some concerns about pregnancy and bleeding. I can help you figure it out. Many women do have some bleeding in early pregnancy. This can be mistaken for a period. So because of that, some women think they have their period even though they're pregnant. The most important things to figure out is how far along you are and how you feel about being pregnant. Because of the irregular bleeding, an ultrasound would need to be done to figure out how far along you are. This should be done as soon as possible, within 1-2 weeks max. Knowing how far along you are helps answer the next questions you might have about this surprise. Please reply if I can give more details. I want to be sure you have the most helpful information for your situation.
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.
Any further questions?
If none, please leave a rating for my service. I aim for excellent and appreciate your feedback.