Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

I tested negative and Ghonorreah about 10 days

Customer Question

I tested negative for Chlamydia and Ghonorreah about 10 days after a sexual encounter. Is this result accruate?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome.
I am Dr. Norm, and I look forward to helping you today.
It should be accurate. To be completely sure, I would get tested again in 1 week.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much! And one more question, my period came late the past 2 months, and I experienced mild spotting for the first time, should I be concerned? I recently came back from living overseas for a year, and have been experiencing some stress, so I thought maybe this has something to do with it, but I'm still curious. What is your professional opinion?
With a late period for 2 months and then spotting, I think it's likely related to hormonal change, probably related to moving back and stress. I suspect that it will resolve itself with time. I don't think I'd be concerned.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, thank you very much! This was all very helpful!
You're welcome.