Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I have been feeling very sick nausea and dizzy and mild cramping

Customer Question

I have been feeling very sick nausea and dizzy and mild cramping ...I am married so no protection used...I am very emotional and cried case I had no cake..ughh I am sick on and off all day and night have been for a month now or a little over...took a hpt and it was not pregnant ..I feel flutters ..like bubbles...the nausea is horrible ..I feel pregnant but can I be and have a negative hpt?
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had a period last month from the 3rd to the 5th 2 days of lighter bleeding then 3 days of spotting...not normal for me. My period is not due for a few days ..I am so confused and so nauseated all day and night I keep feeling pulls and my uterus feels so sore
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had 2 children both by c section ....I feel where the surgery was...pain and movements is what it feels like
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
You cannot be pregnant with a negative pregnancy test. You should repeat the test to be sure. Often when you are due for your period you will have symptoms like nausea and pain. Its entirely normal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I go pee more than usual....about every 30 min or so.....no UTI ...my last child will be 4 in July ....have never felt this before until about 7 weeks now maybe 9 weeks as of today
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
How do you know that you do not have a uti
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because I got tested
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
Ok this sounds like normal symptoms before a period.