Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

I went to the doctor in

Customer Question

Hello! I went to the doctor in March for discomfort, irritation and a slight order. All tests came back negative. After my cycle I feel different.. And feel the same symptoms. What could this be?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome.
I am Dr. Norm, and I look forward to helping you today.
I'm trying to understand your question. After your cycle you feel different, and feel the same. What does that mean?
Do the symptoms go away after your period, and then come back? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meant to say the symptoms are the same after my cycle. I got checked at the doctors and ran the normal test for stds and under a microscope and they came back negative. I feel bloated even after my cycle, discomfort and irritation in vaginal area and there's a slight odor..
So the symptoms tend to come after your cycle, and then go away?
Do you have the same symptoms before your cycle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes and yes
Do your symptoms ever go away, and if so, when?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm going go ahead and cancel. I'm sure you are qualified but this is turning into too much and it appears the more questions ask, the fee is increasing. Please refund me and I will go and see a physical doctor. Thanks for trying. Im currently at work so I don't have time for the back and forth. Just please refund me. Thank you
I will refer you to customer service for your request for a refund. I'm sorry I couldn't be of help.