Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I am 68. I have not had sex year. Now I met some one.

Customer Question

I am 68. I have not had sex for 25 year. Now I met some one. It's is like I have grown closed. Help. I can not even get finger in.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
You will need to do some preparation to be able to have vaginal intercourse.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
First you will want to buy a suitable lubricant. KY is not a good one. A good brand is "WET" which is available at many pharamacies. You will need a set of vaginal dilators. These are widely available online at amazon.com. They can be inserted to slowly dilate the vaginal opening.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
It is a good idea to see your gyn Dr who can prescribe a vaginal estrogen at least for short term use to help get going again. this will help alot. You can quickly reverse many of the changes that have occurred. It may take about 6 weeks but after that, you should be able to try to have vaginal intercourse