Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

My name is ***** ***** I am 32 weeks pregnant I've been

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am 32 weeks pregnant I've been to doctors 3 times cause my mom fell and broke hip and I'm all she got to help her get up and about but I went to the doctors the other day and they played catches up on blood work and stuff and I get my result on wesnday but I've been cramping really bad and leaking fluid I'm wearing a pad and soaking it with water it's a light punk color and it smells bad is that my water bag
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.
Hello, thank you for comiing to Just Answer. This is not something you should be coming to an online site to get help with. You need to go immediately to your nearest hospital that has maternity services. Obviously no Dr or nurse can know if your water bag is broken or your baby is ok without seeing you in person. You must get yourself to the closest hospital right away.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If my water did break how long can baby be this way for

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
You need to go to the hospitall right away. The baby could die and you could develop a serious infection.