Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

I honestly only have 1 whole where my period blood and urine

Customer Question

I honestly only have 1 whole where my period blood and urine comes out of.. I even watched what whole the pee and urine comes out to see if there was a secret whole that I haven't found yet and there is nothing. As a kid I have had many problems with my bladder and I mean I still go to the doctor about my bladders but I never thought of the "two wholes" I am suppose to have until my and my friend had a conversation about it a month ago. Is there something wrong??
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
I am sure nothing is wrong.You do have two holes. Its impossible to live and have only one hole. It may seem like that if you are a virgin or your vaginal opening is small. It is not possible to live with urine and blood coming from the same hole.
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello
In fact the urethra opening can be displaced, and you might not see it.
There are some studies that show that if you correct this abnormality and re position the distal urethra, then there will be less infections.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.