Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I am wanting to get pregnant, but my cycles are very irregular.

Customer Question

I am wanting to get pregnant, but my cycles are very irregular. What can I do?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to the site. My name is***** hope I'm able to provide some helpful medical information for you today.
This depends on the cause of the irregular cycles. Usually we'd make sure there isn't thyroid disease or increased prolactin hormone levels first. If those are normal, a supplement called myo-inositol can improve the function of the ovaries and get the cycles more regular. This supplement is a b vitamin and is found in the product Pregnitude.
If not pregnant within 6 months with irregular cycles, a gynecologist with an interest in infertility can be of great help.
Good luck and please reply if I can clarify anything or provide more details. I hope this was helpful.
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.
Anything else I can help with?
If done, please leave a rating for my service. I aim for excellent and appreciate your feedback. Thanks.