Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I have never had an while having intercourse. I am able

Customer Question

I have never had an orgasm while having intercourse. I am able to orgasm with a vibrator. My partner would very much like to bring to climax. Please help! I am in my 60's
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
Most women do not orgasm with vaginal intercourse alone. It is clitoral stimulation that controls orgasm You will have most luck using the female on top position aiding with a vibrator that your partner controls. You can also try the "coital alignment technique" Alot is written about it online. You are entirely normal This is a common issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you have any recommendations for the vibrator?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
You might want to start with a small personal hand held one that you buy at the drug store. They are marketed as personal massagers and found near the condoms. Packaged discretely