Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I can be completely paranoid, but on the week of May 16th I

Customer Question

I can be completely paranoid, but on the week of May 16th I realized I had bumps inside my vagina. I took a picture and uploaded a previous OB GYN told me they were not concerning. Last week, I still had the bumps inside my vagina so I called my OB GYN
and he took a look he said I looked healthy down there and it did not look infections. If the bumps grow to go in a month for a follow up. Again, I could be completely paranoid, but if its not warts nor a concerning STD why in the world do I have bumps inside
of my vagina, shouldn't it be a smooth surface? and why did it show?
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have attached two recent photos
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
Your gyn is right. This looks entirely normal. There is no std that causes diffuse bumps everywhere. And no the vagina is nowhere near a smooth surface. On a magnifiied view it looks just like the picture.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you DR.K so I shouldn't be concerned at all for the bumps? What do you think cause them ? Or do you think this is just my vagina?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does it look like HPV warts ?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
Nothing causes the bumps Its normal. Its not hpv