Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I have had abnormal bleeding past 3 years. I have been

Customer Question

I have had abnormal bleeding for the past 3 years. I have been informally diagnosed with PCOS, but birth control does not help with controlling bleeding. What should I do next?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to the site. My name is***** hope I'm able to provide some helpful medical information for you today.
There is too little information in your question to be able to give you much of an answer. The information that we'd need is all blood tests that have been done as well as ultrasound reports or other imaging. Once that information is available, I can give more information about what may be going on and best steps to solve the problem. Please reply with more information so I can help you.