Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

Hey I have been using the clear blue ovulation tests and have

Customer Question

Hey I have been using the clear blue ovulation tests and have gotten smiley faces all week I test every two days and have sex everyday since but I'm also bleeding? And having ovary cramps and back pain? I took a pregnancy test and it was negative? What do you think is going on?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
Hello ***** is not on the site any more. Why would you be testing for ovulation as well as pregnancy?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
It is important to read the directions and do the test correctly. Once you detect the LH surge, you have already detected the two most fertile days of your cycle. There is no need for further testing. The test will continue to be positive and means nothing. Only the initial LH surge indicates the fertile window. It doesnt sound like anything abnormal is going on at all.