Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

Well lets see, It is about my menstrual cycle. I started April

Customer Question

Well lets see, It is about my menstrual cycle. I started April 25th and ended May 1st, I shouldn't be starting again tell May 30th okay. My cycle is pretty regular always 7 days and starts up every 28 Anywho I got hit in my lower back just early today on May 21st, next thing you know I get this sharp pain on my lower stomach just for a sec. It hurt I did cry for a sec and then thought I would be okay. About a half hour later I went to the restroom and noticed I was bleeding just a little now I'm kind of worried like did I start my period a week and 2 days early or did that hit make me start it or bleed? I am not technically bleeding like a period but I was spotting and now there is barley anything. I'm confused to what just happen and why was I bleeding/spotting just trying to get a [professional opinion. Thank you
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome.
I am Dr. Norm, and I look forward to helping you today.
Have you had much stress lately?
Has your weight changed?
Do you use anything for birth control? Thank you.