Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)
1725470

Sir I have a sac in my uterus..... my tests are negative....I

Customer Question

Sir I have a sac in my uterus..... my tests are negative....I had pregnancy symptoms can I be pregnant??
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We had sx on 26/4 /15......i ve had regular periods for thr last 7 months .....had cramps ,fever ,headache.....little sore boobs ....im comfused .....can i be pregnant ??? My dr said that the blood test was negetive so asked me to take pills to vwt my periods ...now what to do ??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sir I have a sac in my uterus..... my tests are negative....I had pregnancy symptoms can I be pregnant??We had sx on 26/4 /15......i ve had regular periods for thr last 7 months .....had cramps ,fever ,headache.....little sore boobs ....im comfused .....can i be pregnant ??? My dr said that the blood test was negetive so asked me to take pills to vwt my periods ...now what to do ??
Expert:  Dr.M.D.Mazumdar replied 2 years ago.
A sac in the uterus indicates that you are pregnant but that the fetus is not viable and the pregnancy will need to be terminated.
A sac without a fetus is seen in a condition known as Blighted ovum in which the fetus fails to grow and cannot be seen on ultrasound. Only the sac remains. in this case, you will need to take medicines which will cause the pregnancy to be terminated - possibly this is what is being suggested by your doctor
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will the fetus be visible so early???
When was your last period? Was it normal - normal bleeding?