Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I need advice ASAP. My last period was the 29 of march which the end of the month is regul

Customer Question

I need advice ASAP. My last period was the 29 of march which the end of the month is regular for me. But right at the end of my period which was the next Friday following my period I had unprotected sex and also numerous times after that. But now my period was suppose to be on the 29 of April and I'm now 20 days late and I have a milky white discharge, cramps, nausea, fatuige and I'm stragly gassy but no breast soreness and I've notice some tightness in my stomach. But I've had 4 negative hpt and one negative blood tests. I don't understand how I can't be pregnant.. I have symptoms and I know there isn't a way I can't be pregnant. I've had unprotected sex and now my period is late really late.
I NEED HELP!!!!!
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
You are not pregnant if your pregnancy test is negative. Its not possible
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That was no help to why I'm 20 days late
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
Ok There are many reasons that you may be late
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
When you period is late, it means you have not ovulated or you ovulated late. Sometimes this is due to hormonal problems but usually no problems is identifies at all and it is a sporadic occurrence and nothing to worry about.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Okay so there is no chance what so ever of pregnancy
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
None at all