Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I have a question regarding a tiny, single bump on my labia majora. I first noticed it a f

Customer Question

I have a question regarding a tiny, single bump on my labia majora. I first noticed it a few weeks ago while shaving. It does not hurt or itch, and it is tiny, about 1 to 2 mm in diameter. Is this a skin tag?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.
A skin tag is not common in this area. It may be a sebaceous cyst which is like a blocked pore. It may feel like a grain of rice. If it is white or fleshy it may be a wart. Moles and other skin lesions also occur in this area. If you can post a picture, it would help.