Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

`Doc. my the name is

Customer Question

Hi`Doc. my the name is ***** ***** in December last year you help me with a question bothering me concerning me having dryness in my vagina whenever I'm having sexual intercourse with my husband.And I'm very much appreciate whatever help you render to me.But the problem is that, ever since that time it seems you people are taking money from my account every month which I having given you authority to take money from my account.So please can you refund all the money taken out.Thank you.ROSINA XXX
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Jody-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/ob-gyn/93alp-locked-customer-service.html?rpt=1020301
Thank you, ***** Support Team.