Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

Can a 0.9cm endometrial polyp be the cause of infertility?

Customer Question

Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have heard before that it will take time, to not give up, just relax etc etc etc... I need to know what would be the next steps to get out of the "unexplained infertility" category. I believe that if the cause is not figured out then no amount of hope, money or medications will work. What are some further testing that needs to be done? What are our chances of conceiving on our own. We have been trying for 3 years.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been pregnant twice before. 15 years and 13 years ago. Both pregnancies were delivered prematurely (29 and 32 weeks gestation) both deliveries were a result of premature rupture of the membrane. One delivery was natural and there was a placental abruption. The second needed a emergency c section due to infection as a result of premature rupture of membrane. BOTH pregnancies were conceived without any effort.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text or Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I will be helping you out with your queries.
I would appreciate it if you accept the additional services offer for phone email or text chat.
Kind regards