Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I only have burning on the outside vaginal tissue. No pain/burning

Customer Question

I only have burning on the outside vaginal tissue. No pain/burning when I utinate and no itching. I had intercourse with my husband last night and used a new bottle of lubricant and a new bottle vaginal wash; both were brands I've been using for years. Is this a yeast infection?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS replied 1 year ago.
hellofrom your description it appeared as some infection or allergic reaction. But as you are using the same brand for a long time without any problem allergic reaction to the lubricant or vaginal wash can be excluded.I think you might have some yeast infection of the vulva not inside the vagina and so no discharge or burning during urination.You can apply some anti yeast ointment over the skin affected.Thank you