Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)

I Ended my period on the 26th of July and I had Sex on the

I Ended my period on the 26th of July and I had Sex on the 27th using the pull out method. He ejaculated 5 minutes after he pulled out. and on the 28 using the same method. NOT Smart I know, I Took the Morning after pill on the 29th and had sex on the 30th used a condom. On August 7th had Anal sex but took the morning after pill on the 8th to be safe. I had sex on August 16th and used a condom and he didn't ejaculate. I am expecting my period to start next week, Should I be worried about possibly being pregnant? I have felt fine, I have had some slight bleeding I am assuming due to the Plan B step one

Welcome and thank you for the question.

The chances of you being pregnant is practically absent.

If you get regular periods, then going by the first day of your last menstrual period will be around the 21st July. if that is so, then you would have ovulated on the 14-16 th day, that is at around the 4th - 6th of August. You had anal sex on the 7th - so pregnancy could nto have occurred. The previous sexual spisodes could not have caused a pregnancy either.

Plus, since you have taken 2 course of morning after pills, your hormonal levels in this cycle will be very upset and chances of a ferilized ovum ( assuming that one got fertilized , the chances being minimal)getting implanted is very less.

i do not think that you have cause for concern.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Should I expect my period to be on time? If it is late how long should I wait before I become worried

No, it is unlikely that your periods will be on time. There will be some amount of hormonal upset and the spotting you have now will push back the period. it is difficult to say when you will get it but generally it occurs within 2 weeks after the missed date.