Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)

My gf was stroking my penis with her L hand while she used

My gf was stroking my penis with her L hand while she used her R hand to guide my R hand to her clitoris. I then rubbed her clitoris till she orgasmed. I had NOT touched myself prior to rubbing her clitoris nor was my hand anywhere near her vaginal opening. I only touched her clitoris. While she was stroking my penis with her L hand, she touched some pre-ejaculate at the tip of my penis. After she orgasmed, she continued stroking my penis with my L hand for some time before I took over. I then masturbated myself till I ejaculated onto my underwear, which i was wearing. While I was masturbating myself, she just lay beside me and did not touch herself. After my ejaculation, I cleaned myself up in the toilet while she continued to lie on bed. After I was done cleaning myself, she then went to wipe her genitals dry with tissue. Her hands were dry when she wiped herself. Fearing pregnancy, she took a 1.5mg Norlevo 9 hours after the risky exposure/situation. Is there a risk of pregnancy? I have been told that the above encounter is not risky. The above "risky" encounter took place on 27th June. Also, she took a pregnancy test on the 13th of last month (July, negative) and her period last month (July) came on the 16th. Currently waiting for her period this month. Should I be worried?

Welcome and thank you for your question. I am Dr.Mazumdar and I hope I'm able to help you with your medical problem today.

You are not at risk of a pregnancy at all. There was no way there perms could have reached her vagina.

Also the negative pregnancy test on the 13th July completely rules out a pregnancy.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Dr Mazumdar, I have read online that some woman may still have their period in their first month of pregnancy. Is this true? My second question, does the test on 13/7 alone irrevocably rule out a pregnancy? Does she need any further testing? I'm kind of afraid to ask her to do the test a second time now such a long time after the incident, hence any reassurances that a second test is definitely not needed to rule out a pregnancy would be much appreciated.

No, a woman does not get a period after becoming pregnant. Some women may get some a little bleeding due to engorged blood vessels in the cervix but this is not a typical period and the bleeding is not typical of a period.

Implantation of a fertilized embryo takes place after about 7-9 days and the pregnancy test will come positive abut 5-7 days after that. So a negative pregnancy test after 14 days of sexual intercourse usually rules out a pregnancy. The negative pregnancy test definitely rules out a pregnancy. A second test is not needed.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Dr Mazumdar, she did mention that she had mucus discharge around her normal ovulation date. I guess this is the post-ovulation mucus discharge and should further reassure me that she isn't pregnant am I right? Thank you for your patience doctor.

Yes, you are right.

She definitely is not pregnant.