Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)
1725470

I usually have a little tenderness in my breasts a couple days

I usually have a little tenderness in my breasts a couple days before menstruation, that being my only sign. Here recently I have had a lot of tenderness combined with nausea, fatigue, and frequent urination. I am also tender with some twinges on my right side right above my pelvis. I am still about two days away before my period is supposed to start. Could I be pregnant? I had a tubal in 2001

Welcome and thank you for your question. I am Dr.Mazumdar and I hope I'm able to help you with your medical problem today.

Pregnancies due to tubal failure usually occurs in the first 2 years after the surgery. Since it is more than 10 years since your tubal surgery, it is unlikely that you are pregnant.

Again, the symptoms of early pregnancy as well as those in the time just before the menses can be very similar. Nausea, breast tenderness, frequent urination, pelvic pain can occur in both cases.

I doubt that you are pregnant - getting a pregnancy test after you have missed the period will be diagnostic.

i hope this helps.