Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)

i have what i believe are lumps near my clitoris and in my

i have what i believe are lumps near my clitoris and in my vaginal area, i had constipation with minimal bleeding for a while, and thought i was dealing with hemorrhoids because i was itchy near my anus. but now that has subsided and i have these bumps and the itching wont go away.

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Do you mean that you have itching on the lumps in the clitoris and vagina? or that there is itching only around the anus?

Do you have any vaginal discharge?

Do the lumps pain? Since when have you had them?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes they itch like CRAZY. the itching around the anus is mostly gone now.

i delt with the itching around the anus for like two weeks and now have been dealing with itching in the new areas for the past five days. there is some discharge it is very white. i have only noticed the lumps the past five days

This is a symptom of an yeast infection. An yast infeciton can also cause the tissues to feel lumpy.

Please use Monistat cream both on the lumps as well as inside the vagina for at least 3 days - you should see the symptoms improving. Monistat is available without a prescription. If they do not, you will need to consult a doctor for prescription strength medicines.

I hope this helps.