Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Board Certified: Ob/Gyn & Preventive medicine, US Medical Graduate

I am 28 and recently while having sex with my boyfriend I bled. This is only the 5th time

I am 28 and recently while having sex with my boyfriend I bled. This is only the 5th time we've had sex and I do feel that his penis is long in comparison to my correlating anatomy. Last night when we were having sex I began to bleed. I thought I had started my period but it was bright red and when I checked later I had stopped bleeding. That night and today I have had cramping/pain. I read that he could have
Ran into my cervix. My question is, do I need medical attention. I feel Like I'll be ok but I'm pretty freaked out, this has never happened to me.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Owen :

Hello, I am Dr Owen, I am a Board Certified Ob/Gyn Medical Doctor and I want to help you.

Dr. Owen :

Hello

Dr. Owen :

how much bleeding did you have

Dr. Owen :

and are you still bleeding and if so is it worsening, improving or the same?

Customer: No the bleeding stopped after intercourse
Customer: Some cramping now and I'm not on my period
Dr. Owen :

Okay -

Dr. Owen :

Well you do NOT need to see a physician since the bleeding stopped

Customer: Ok
Dr. Owen :

and while he might have touched / hit the cervix - you might have also got some minor lacerations

Dr. Owen :

and these are ALL OKAY

Dr. Owen :

your vagina is very forgiving and heals very well

Dr. Owen :

So you really do not need to worry about this

Dr. Owen :

And, when you have sex next time - use a lubricant such as Astroglide or even Vitamin E oil

Dr. Owen :

I hope this helps

Dr. Owen :

If you have more questions, please ask

Dr. Owen :

Please click on EXCELLENT

Dr. Owen :

Thank you

Dr. Owen :

Dr Owen

Customer: Is it possible that it was just too deep?
Dr. Owen :

Well yes it is possible - but it is OKAY he was too deep - there is absolutely nothing wrong with that

Dr. Owen :

Since you are no longer bleeding - you are fine

Dr. Owen :

and you do not need any additional attention

Dr. Owen :

so you do not need to see a doctor for this

Customer: Ok
Dr. Owen :

I wish you well

Customer: Thank you!!!
Dr. Owen :

If you have more questions, even in a few days - you can always come back to this questions

Dr. Owen :

Please click on EXCELLENT

Dr. Owen :

this would be appreciated

Dr. Owen :

thank you

Dr. Owen :

Dr Owen

Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience: Board Certified: Ob/Gyn & Preventive medicine, US Medical Graduate