Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Board Certified: Ob/Gyn & Preventive medicine, US Medical Graduate
18703594

Does fertibella work for conceiving!

Does fertibella work for conceiving!
Hello, I am Dr Owen, I am a Board Certified Ob/Gyn Medical Doctor and I want to help you.
Hello
Let me ask....a few questions....

Why are you considering this?

How long have you been TTC?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Because I can't seem to conceive. It's been a year now
I see, let's try to see what is happening....

1. What tests have you had done?

2. Do you have a regular period?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I have a regular cycle.. Average 24.5 days.. I come on every 24,25,26 days..., & I've had a progesterone test dne. It was high.. I just haven't been able to conceive... That's why I was looking into fertibella
I'm sorry for all the questions, but before I can say if Fertibella would be helpful it would be good to know what is happening first because there are many reasons why women can not conceive.

1 . As per the progesterone test - who did this test - was this an ob/gyn, or some other type of doctor?

2. What other tests have you had done?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My Obgyn in Memphis tn. Her name is XXXXX XXXXX & the level was high and good she say. I didn't have thyroids neither. Those were basically the only tests she had done . The infertility diagnosis will just be high
Is your doctor Candace Hinote?
Is she a brand new ob/gyn?

Also- I'm looking over the website for this medication - so I am verifying each of the so called experts on that site - so I am doing some behind the scenes work for you.....
So, give me a little time here?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes that's her... In Germantown tn & I've looked it up as well. A few saying it works and a few saying it Doesn't
I just wanted to be sure - your doctor is new - or she has not yet passed her ob/gyn board certification (I'm not sure which - but she did train as an ob/gyn).

Can you tell me why you have not had other tests such as checking your fallopian tubes?

and what do you mean by what you said about your thyroid?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No I haven't because the treatments would be very expensive.. & I don't have thyroids. They say that could mess a person up from conceiving too
As for your thyroid problem - what medication are you taking for your thyroid if any?

What is your current TSH thyroid level?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't have thyroid problems.. & I forgot , but all I know is they were ok
oh - good

Have you ever had a STD such as gonorrhea or Chlamydia?

What is your height and weight?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No and 120 5'7
Hi

Well your height and weight are PERFECT.

But given you have had a hard time getting pregnant - I would do a few things to check because honestly you would be throwing money away if something is found that can be corrected.

Plus, the Fertibella - I researched a lot about this - and I found that all this product is - it is a derivative of an anti-anxiety medication - and hence so for the most part you would be wasting your money if you bought this product - and the doctors on the site and the nurses on the site are NOT real people - I researched each and everyone of them over the past few hours for you and I could not find any information for any of them.

So, what I suggest is the following.

I would suggest that you get an Ultrasound to check for fibroids / polyps
I would also suggest getting your fallopian tubes checked with a HSG - Hysterosalpingogram.
In addition - get a few other blood tests such as testosterone, Insulin and DHEA-s
and then a few simple tests such as Protein C, Protein S, Homocysteine, and Factor V(five) Leiden.

These tests can help to see if there is a problem that can be corrected.

As for your partner - have him get a Semen/ sperm analysis - because he might not be producing adequate sperm too.

I hope this helps
Please if you have more questions, please ask
Please click on EXCELLENT (please do not click on poor or bad)
Thank you
Dr Owen
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes.. I have another one. I did research on fertilaid.. I seem videos from the customers and many good reviews. Would you recommend this product?
I can not say I would 'recommend' the product as I never support products like this - but from the ingredients it would be safe to use.

I hope this helps
Please click on EXCELLENT
Thank you XXXXX
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks
you are welcome
Please click on EXCELLENT for helping you
Thank you XXXXX
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hey, I had a pelvic ultrasound done.. I'm
Not currently sexually active, but nothing was wrong. But it said I had multiple follicles on ovaries. Is that a bad thing?
No, not a bad thing - but you might have what is known as PCOS - polycystic ovarian syndrome - and if you are eventually trying to get pregnant - then you might need a medication called metformin to help you to get pregnant, but otherwise those follicles are fine.

I hope this helps
thank you for your question
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No, I don't have that. I have cycles every month.. This is the report : no adnexal mass.. My endometrial thickness is 0.89 cm.. The uterus measures 6.7 x 10.8 cm in sagittal dimension.. No adnexal mass.. The uterus measures 5.7 x 7.2 CN and is retroverted... Endometrial thickness is 0.89 cm. transverse measurement of the uterus is 7.4 cm.. The right ovary contains multiple follicles and measures 2.3 x 1.7 x 1.9 cm. these hemorrhagic cyst measuring 0.7 cm involving the right ovary . The left ovary measures 1.6 x 2.4 x 1.25 cm and contains multiple follicles...
Well this is a fairly normal report... so this is not concerning.

I wish you well
Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hey, I've been trying to conceive since may 2013.. My last cycle was August 24...on September 2nd, I had like red blood (not a lot) .that turned into pink as I wiped with tissue, then went away in like 30 minutes, that night around 9:30 , I'm not due for another cycle until around September the 16, now that my cycles have regulated to 24days while on fertilaid.. Do you know what this could possibly be?
IT could possibly be midcycle bleeding - in other words ovulation considering where you are in your cycle - so I would suggest having intercourse to try and get pregnant.

I wish you well
Please click on EXCELLENT
Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes.. I'm 13 days into my cycle
Yes that is why I said you are ovulating....
I wish you well

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Hi - but what else are you looking for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Didn't mean to put that .. But I do have another question .. The bleeding that occurred on Monday you say was probably ovulation,. Okay , I had pink spotting again on Friday around 2:30 p.m. What could that have been?
Well I honestly think that is a sign of ovulation as that is what that usually is, even if you have never had that.

Other possibilities are a polyp, hormonal, or a possible infection...

I hope that helps
Please click on EXCELLENT
Thank you XXXXX
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No I've never had that . Just got it Monday & Friday .
I understand you might never have had this or heard of that - but as an ob/gyn...I've see this all the time...so only time will tell if you got pregnant.

I wish you well
Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks ! One last question .. With a retroverted uterus , what positions are best to conceive? Will top position decrease chances?
With a Retroverted uterus - honestly it does not matter - but what I do suggest is once you do try to conceive - and your partner ejaculates inside of you - I would suggest staying in bed for two hours so that any ejaculate that will go into the uterus will not 'fall' out.

I wish you well
Please click on EXCELLENT
thank you XXXXX