Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)

I had an encounter with a woman. We were naked, and two times

I had an encounter with a woman. We were naked, and two times are genitals came into brief contact. There was no penetration but there might have been pre-cum. I did insert my fingers into here vagina but didnt have any pre-cum on them. Lastly, I ejaculated on the small of her back/top of her butt. I immediately wiped up the ejaculation. What are the chances she could get pregnant from this encounter?

Welcome and thank you for your quesiton.

The chances of a pregnancy is very minimal.

Sperm needs a fluid media in which it can swim to enter the vagina and then the uterus to cause a pregnancy. Ejaculating on the back would not cause a pregnancy since it would be too dry.

If you did not have precum on your fingers, then that would not cause a pregnancy either.

The only chance of a pregnancy occurring was when the genitals came into contact. Precum leaked at that time could enter the vagina and cause a pregnancy. But since precum contains very less sperm, the chances of a pregnancy are also very less, practically negligible.

I hope that helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, very helful

You are welcome.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Information was great. Ty
You are welcome.

I hope things turned out well for you.