Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  28 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

Can I get pregnant when i give my bf hand job and he ejaculates

Can I get pregnant when i give my bf hand job and he ejaculates on the side of my butt? like I was laying on my side Can it leaks into my vagina? ...there were only 2-4 drops and he was wearing his boxers and i had my underwear on and pantyhose as well....Im now 6 days late on my period maybe its bc im so stressed...I know its embarrasing question but idk what I can believe...
Thanks
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

Dr. C. :

Hi and welcome to the site. My name isXXXXX hope I'm able to provide some helpful medical information for you today.

Dr. C. :

The situation sounds pretty low risk.

Dr. C. :

If the period is late, the best way to settle the question is to run a home urine pregnancy test. It turns positive right about the time the period is due.

Dr. C. :

But if you had underwear and pantyhose on, it sounds like the sperm wouldn't be able to make it into the vagina.

Dr. C. :

There are lots of other reasons for skipping periods including stress.

Dr. C. :

SO run a pregnancy test. It will very likely be negative so you can breath easy completely.

Dr. C. :

Then it's ok to see if the period comes back by next month.

Dr. C. :

Stress is a very common reason for a late period.

Customer:

Hello Thanks for answering so quicky!

Customer:

i ve bought a pregnancy test but didnt use it yet. Im planning to do it this Saturday

Customer:

and it is ok to completely miss a period? or should I visit my doctor?

Dr. C. :

It's not harmful to miss a single period.

Dr. C. :

Many women do at times of stress every once in a while.

Dr. C. :

Pregnancy test will be accurate using first urine of the morning 14 days after the conception.

Dr. C. :

If the period keeps skipping, we usually check some hormone tests for thyroid disorder and elevation in prolactin level.

Dr. C. :

Other causes for skipped periods include weight change, excessive exercise, eating disorders, various medications.

Dr. C. :

But a random skip 1-2 times yearly is nothing to worry about.

Dr. C. :

There is also a condition called PCOS that can cause skipped periods. Often women with PCOS also have trouble w acne or excessive hair growth.

Dr. C. :

But if this is the first time something like this has happened, it's fine to keep an eye on for now.

Dr. C. :

Hopefully the cycle will get back to normal by next month.

Customer:

Well all that happened on 17th March so if I took the pregnancy test now It should be accurate, right? Just to calm me down I think all is because Im stressing to much...Im having cramps so I hope my period will show up soon.

Dr. C. :

Yes, if it was on March 17th, the test will be positive no matter what time of day it's taken. Usually there would also be some other symptoms like breast tenderness, tiredness and frequent urination. But sometimes breast tenderness can just mean the period is coming.

Dr. C. :

So it sounds like you should just run the pregnancy test now to get that answer as quickly as possible. If it's negative, you can relax about it being due to pregnancy and sit tight for a few more weeks. Hopefull if you're not stressed about it anymore (since the pregnancy test should be negative), the period will come soon.

Customer:

the thing is i always have breast tenderness before my period but this month nothing...maybe its not always the same. Ok I will do the pregnancy test asap.

Dr. C. :

The lack of tenderness may just mean that you didn't ovulate yet.

Dr. C. :

The tenderness will just be present before a period if the hormone levels go up after ovulation. Stress can delay the ovulation. Lack of breast tenderness is a good sign against pregnancy.

Customer:

I know that i ovulated bc i had all the symptoms it was around 11th March....Can I ovulate twice a month? Im experiencing all the symptoms of ovulating right now. Or Im too confused and my period is coming.

Dr. C. :

It's hard to say. Something threw the period off. Usually that means the ovulation was delayed. It seems like running the pregnancy test is the first most important thing to do. If it's negative, at least that worry is gone.

Customer:

Ok so I will take the pregnancy test.And see what happens. I think it should be negative, hope so. And thank you for answering my question! It helped me a lot and I feel much calmer now:)

Dr. C. :

Good. I'm glad to help. Thanks for using the site. I aim for excellent service.

Customer:

thanks again! Have a great day!

Dr. C. :

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX

Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience: 28 years of experience and an award-winning educator.