Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)

Hello Doctor;what are the chances of getting pregnant after

Hello Doctor; what are the chances of getting pregnant after if I have intercourse right after another "pull-out", considering the man didn't urinate after the pull-out. Also what are the chances of getting pregnant if i'm not in my fertile period.

and if the answer is positive, what are the prevention steps I can take. 

Welcome and thank you for your question.

The chances of getting pregnant after a pullout is about 4%, even if teh man did not urinate. That is quite a high percentage.

But if you were not on your fertile period at the time, the chances decrease quite a lot, although it cannot be absolutely ruled out.

I hope this helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX of my question was what should i do now, any pills or methods you recommend?

If you had the sex within the last 72 hours, then you cna go in for an emergency contraceptive like Plan-B. If it is later than that, i am afraid that you will need to wait and see if you get your periods this time.

I hope this helps.