Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)

I am experiencing heavy menstrual bleeding. I have soaked a

I am experiencing heavy menstrual bleeding. I have soaked a tampon every hour for about the last 15 hours. This is in no way normal for me. Should I be concerned? Get checked out tomorrow? I did have a baby 8 months ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question.
If you are bleeding heavily enough to soak through a tampon in less than 2 hours then that is too heavy and you need to get to the ER as early as possible. Please do not wait for tomorrow. You need an urgent ultrasound and immediate treatment.
I hope this helps.
If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.. It is my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me by clicking on OK Service or above - it is only the way I get credit for helping you. Leaving a Bonus will be greatly appreciated.