Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)

ve had 5 pregnancys and the fifth endedvin a rupture. The placents

ve had 5 pregnancys and the fifth endedvin a rupture. The placents and baby where still in the uterus.i am pregnant 4 years later. What r the chances of this happening again?the rupture was vertical.

Welcome and thank you for your question.

The chances of a second uterine rupture after a previous vertical rupture is about 4-9%. This is quite a high number statistically and you need to be under careful observation.

I hope this helps.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.. It is my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me by clicking on OK Service or above - it is only the way I get credit for helping you. Leaving a Bonus will be greatly appreciated.