Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)

i have a small spot on the lip of my vagina no pain no discharge.

i have a small spot on the lip of my vagina no pain no discharge. could this be caused by stain removers in the washing.?

Welcome and thank you for the question.

While the spot can be due to stain removers, a reaction to the stain remover would have caused a rash all over the vulva or more spots in different areas.

It is more likely that the spot is not due to the stain remover but needs to be checked out. At your age, premalignant changes to the cells of the vagina may occur.

I hope this helps.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.. It is my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me by clicking on OK Service or above - it is only the way I get credit for helping you. Leaving a Bonus will be greatly appreciated.