Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)
1725470

Had a d&e two weeks ago..have tried having sex twice now..doesnt

Had a d&e two weeks ago..have tried having sex twice now..doesn't hurt me but does my husband. He says there feels like there is a stitch inside my vagina that is poking him. Can't figure out what it would be.

Welcome and thank you for your question.

There should not be anything inside the vagina 2 weeks after a D&E which feels like a stitch.

The closest that could cause a sensation such as this is scar tissue at the v- the cervix needs to beheld in place by an instrument while the D&E is being done. this can leave a scar tissue but this usually heals by 2 weeks.

Please consult your Obgyn again for another checkup to see if you have any scar tissue.

I hope this helps.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.. It is my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me by clicking on OK Service or above - it is only the way I get credit for helping you. Leaving a Bonus will be greatly appreciated.