This seems to be a case of vaginal folliculitis.
A vaginal swab
test should be done for diagnosis. It can check for yeast infection. Folliculitis will cause bumps and itching in vagina. A clinical examination is necessary for diagnosis.
Treatment is warm compresses, antibiotics.
You can use following tips-
• Keep your genital area clean and dry. Use plain, unscented soap.
• Avoid colored or perfumed toilet tissue and bubble bath.
• Wear cotton panties or pantyhose with a cotton crotch. Avoid panties made from synthetic materials. For infants and toddlers, change diapers often.
• Change out of wet clothing, especially wet bathing suits or exercise clothing, as soon as possible.
• Avoid feminine hygiene sprays and douches.
• Eat yogurt with live cultures or take lactobacillus acidophilus tablets when using antibiotics. Check with your doctor.
• Cleanse by wiping or washing from front to back (vagina to anus) after urinating or having a bowel movement
Please make an appointment with Gynecologist for management of this issue.
Good luck and take care.
If you have any other questions, please ask them.
Please click Green "ACCEPT" button on this page so that I get credit for my work. Positive Feedback & BONUS are appreciated.