Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Board Certified: Ob/Gyn & Preventive medicine, US Medical Graduate

I had sex with my boyfriend two nights in a row. The first

I had sex with my boyfriend two nights in a row. The first night we used a condom initially but it kept slipping off so we continued without it, however before he ejaculated he pulled out but this ejaculation was not immediate - he still had to massage his penis before it finally came out and the condom that he had on initially had fluid inside of it. The second night, he ejaculated into me and I took the PlanB contraceptive two hours after that. I'm not sure when my last period was but I know I usually get it in the third to last week of every month. That last sexual encounter was in the beginning of this week, so my period should come two weeks from now. How likely is it that I am pregnant?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.
Give me some dates -
when did you have sex?
When did you take the plan B?
When is your next period due?
Have you done a pregnancy test?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
We had sex on February 6th, and on the 7th was when he fully ejaculated into me. I took the plan B two hours after he ejaculated into me. I should get my period around the Fourth week of this month. I havent taken a pregnancy test cuz it's only been two days since I took the plan B
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 4 years ago.
Okay - since you just took plan B - you will probably NOT get pregant and since you took it at the appropriate time - you have a less than 2 to 5% chance of pregnancy so very low chance.
and Unlikely you will get your period because the plan B might change your period date to about a few days from now.
I hope this helps, please click on ACCEPT as this is the only way we get compensated for answering your questions, and if you have follow up questions, please ask
Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok thank you very much!
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 4 years ago.
THank you and PLease click on ACCEPT this is the only way we get compensated, thank you