Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor(MD)
Experience:  Experienced in maternity and women's health
9324755

i have had a total hysterectomy i feel like all my insides

Customer Question

i have had a total hysterectomy i feel like all my insides are coming out of my vagina andtrouble pain like my pelvis is caving in.also have a hard time peeing like i have to push it out and little bits keep coming out but yet i have leaking all time unbare back pain and unbare vagina pain l cant stand up sraight and i scare there is no burning when l pee or pain. what should l do i have had a phsical.have had spoce of my stomach .i have refux an nerves stomach and IBS i have had major bleeding 5or6 times but stomach has never did a colon scope.bleeding was from my rectun Ihave had some herrones senses i had my daugther she weigthed 9lbs 13oz my herrones have been size of mables and bad .but never bleed Iam 46 year old.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 2 years ago.
Greetings,

When hysterectomy was done? How long the symptoms are there? How often does it happen? Is there any other symptom? Was any specialist consulted recently? Was any test done? Is there any significant past illness?

Regards.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I had a physcal today pcp when called her told me to go to gyo i when she told me bladder infection with doing unrine test i told her i had been on strong anbit for broch infection then she told me i had yeast infection i told her already did yeast pills and then she said i needed vaginal homone treatment i am still having unbare pain and every think that i told you. i am going back to my pcp on 10th .gyo is saying its stomach doctor problem .i only when too this doctor she not my gyo yes i still may have yeast because i icthig but the doc i normal see was ther anymore and every doctor has tried too tell me i had yeast but isweat in my vagina area alot he said i had female form of jock icht i have not had years afert he pre a cream for but that has nothing to do with i have told you so far i think i am having pervin prolaspe and my hst was years ago but i could not pee when catv was took out so they had to put it back i and had to go home with it thats when unrine problem started the unbare back pain pelvis started about 6mos ago all the stomach prolems for years but rect bleedind never until few months ago thats why i got pcp had physcal .i have fatty liver and csrty on my live high costasal fibomyost

Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the input.

The symptoms sound like genital prolapse where the walls of vagina comes down. Frequent urination, low back pain, burning, cramping, discomfort in pelvic region etc. can occur in prolapsed bladder. There can be an infection with bacteria. Yeast infection can be there too. You need to have an examination by gynecologist to get it confirmed. The treatment usually consists of exercises to strengthen the pelvic muscles like Kegel's exercise, application of estrogen cream , repair operations & pessary. But the bleeding from rectum is unlikely to be related to it. There can be other problems in the rectum. Common ones are hemorrhoid, fissure etc.

Any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.
Regards.
Dr. Su S, Doctor(MD)
Experience: Experienced in maternity and women's health
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I when to gyn today what i wrote about bladder and yeast you must read again and i told i already just weeks before what my pcp did she put me on cefuroxime for broc infection in chest and in hailer plus did treatment twice for yeast infeaction this was a gyn that when about 20 years ago becauses my pcp want a gyn to look at me becauses I cant stand up sraigth I feel like all my insides are falling out my vagina .mypcp had did all the work pelvis check all gyn did today was say have bladder without unrine sample gyn did nothing but geuss after she did vaginal check she did see anything hanging down in my vagina send me out with me yeast medication and homones .I cant go the rest of my life bend over feeling like my insides are falling out

and in ubare pain in my vagina screaming everytime I move IAM GOING to pcp on the 10th gyn is telling its bowel problem because going what i told her about bleeding from rectun and it was major blood go back and read what i said about hemorrhoids and not but i the one who read on computer about prolasples that why pcp wanted me too go toogyn or emerg room pcp seems too be the only one and me guess by computer whats going i hope when i go back too her on the10th jan that she will do altosound or something to see my pelvis bladder and find gasto doctor who will do colon check up my but inot even in the medical feild i know about pelvic muscles but it alittle bet pass that when a person is unbare pain they cant bend and cant give without sreaming having to tell people what they is wrong and i think I need to go to unlogsy another gasto doctor because my pcp doctor to be the one be me physical and we speaclist called when someone is unbare pain and get too bottom and unlist you can tell me what I learn about pelvic floor and know by whats going that yyou cant also tell by vaginal check not trying to be mean but I will just stay in bed until my pcp works for goges alone with what I SAY about my body what about and we are right the only she knew she too send gyn becauses pelvis prolaspe is out of her feild gyn that feild please if you can tell me something else Iknow the kegeling do workat some point.

Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I am opting out of your question, & let other experts help you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.
The other expert opted out - can I help you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just what yove reed about they did not answer last part but need too read everything about if not I am satisfied with service and want my money back
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 2 years ago.
Do yo want me to answer?