Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Board Certified: Ob/Gyn & Preventive medicine, US Medical Graduate
18703594

i just got off the implanon implant how long does it take for

Customer Question

i just got off the implanon implant how long does it take for the harmones to leave your system
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.
If you have not been having a period with the IMplanon and most women do not have a period when they have the implanon inserted, you will usually start to ovulated about 2 weeks after removing the implanon and you should have your first period in about 4 weeks. The hormones in the implanon should be out of your body within 7 days.
I hope this helps, please click on ACCEPT,if you have more questions, please ask,
Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok thank you that is helpful my husband and i are trying to get pregnant and so i have been having menstrual cramps and vaginal discharge so what does that supposed to mean
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 5 years ago.
This might be a pH imbalance and you try a product called RepHresh Pro B which is available over the counter.
I hope this helps, thank you