Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

is it possible to get pregnant on a low fertile day

What do you mean by a low fertile day? Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
When you view an ovulation calendar it gives you the peak days when fertility is at the highest and when fertilty is at its lowest.
How regular are your periods? How often does a period come? With these answers I will be able to answer your question better. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My periods are not regular. they never have been I sometimes get two periods a month and then skip 3 months ang get the next one.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My periods are not regular. I sometimes get two periods a month and then sometimes a skip 3 months and get another one
An ovulation calendar is not very accurate when periods are irregular. A low fertile day means a day when ovulation could occur, but is not likely, so that it is possible to get pregnant on a low fertile day. However, with irregular periods, ovulation might happen almost any time, and may never happen. It's possible that you rarely ovulate. Assuming that you wish to become pregnant, I would see your doctor, who can figure out if you ovulate, and how often. If you're not ovulating, your doctor can give you Clomid pills to take each month to induce ovulation. Then you'll have regular periods, and an ovulation calendar will really mean something. Best wishes.