Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.
I used laFamme estrogen-gestagen-combination pills for my severe hot flashes but I stopped with them some time ago to see if that was the reason. But my skin did not get better. On the other hand, the skin problem started before I started the pills but got worse lately. It is difficult to see if there is a connection. I use normal skin creams, mostly Sisley.
1. I am a house wife with absolutely no stress.
2. I do yoga almost daily.
3. I normally drink one cup of coffe daily but not every day.
4. I exercise daily.
6. I don't eat red meat, only fish, and occasionally chicken. I also don't eat any fried food or snacks. I eat cheese and yogurt. If I don't eat any rice or dark bread, what should I eat?
7. I eat fruits with nuts and raisins and yogurt every morning, and vedgetables daily.
8. I buy most of our vedgetables in an organic store.
9. I drink load of still water every day.
Your diet suggestions are nothing new for me. I am not overweighted and I have a healthy lifestyle.
Is it possible to transfer my original question to a dermatologist?
Is it possible to transfer my question to a dermatologist?