khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Trained in OB & GYN for many years.

why is my mouth always full of spit ,i cant talk more than

Customer Question

why is my mouth always full of spit ,i can't talk more than a few words with out having to spit.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 5 years ago.
Where does the spit come from? Saliva? From lung, stomach, or postnasal?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i dont know it's always in my muoth
Expert:  khagihara replied 5 years ago.
When did it start? Is it getting worse?
Does anything make it better? Does anything make it worse?
How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? If so, over what period of time?
Do you have any other symptoms associated with your problem?
Are you aware of anything which might have brought this on?
Do you have any medical problems?
Any surgeries?
Are you taking any medications including OTC pills and herbs?
Any family medical history?
Are you pregnant?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
a bout a week ago,and it's getting wrort.i don't think any thing makes it better,every time i drink any thing it get's wrost.i am 5ft 2in and i weigh128lb,as of weigh changes since i found out i am pregnant my eating habit change, i cant eat any thing much no thing stay down i trow up all the time,and my stomock is always up set .by just drinking water makes me trow up,please i need to stop this.
Expert:  khagihara replied 5 years ago.
The spit is due to pregnancy. How many weeks pregnant?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
about six weeks.
Expert:  khagihara replied 5 years ago.
It resolves in most cases by 12-14 weeks. In 1-10% of pregnancies, symptoms may continue beyond 20-22 weeks.
To help relieve morning sickness:

Choose foods carefully. Opt for foods that are high in carbohydrates, low in fat and easy to digest. Salty foods are sometimes helpful, as are foods that contain ginger — such as ginger lollipops. Avoid greasy, spicy and fatty foods.
Snack often. Before getting out of bed in the morning, eat a few soda crackers or a piece of dry toast. Nibble throughout the day, rather than eating three larger meals. An empty stomach may aggravate nausea.
Drink plenty of fluids. Sip water or ginger ale. It may also help to suck on hard candy, ice chips or ice pops.
Pay attention to nausea triggers. Avoid foods or smells that seem to make your nausea worse.
Get plenty of fresh air. Weather permitting, open the windows in your home or workplace. Take a daily walk outdoors.
Take care with prenatal vitamins. If you feel queasy after taking prenatal vitamins, take the vitamins at night or with a snack. It may also help to chew gum or suck on hard candy after taking your prenatal vitamin. If these steps don't help, ask your health care provider about switching to a type of prenatal vitamin that doesn't contain iron.

Various alternative remedies have been suggested for morning sickness, including:

Acupressure. Acupressure wristbands are available without a prescription in most pharmacies. Although acupressure wristbands haven't been found to be more effective than sham therapies, some women seem to find the wristbands helpful.
Acupuncture. Acupuncture involves inserting hair-thin needles into your skin. Acupuncture isn't a proven way to treat morning sickness, but some women seem to find it helpful.
Ginger. Herbal ginger supplements seem to alleviate morning sickness for some women. Most research suggests that ginger can be used safely during pregnancy, but there's some concern that ginger may affect fetal sex hormones.
Hypnosis. Although there's little research on the topic, some women have found relief from morning sickness through hypnosis.
Check with your health care provider before using any herbal remedies or alternative treatments to relieve morning sickness.

Treatment isn't necessary for most cases of morning sickness. If morning sickness is severe, however, your health care provider may prescribe vitamin B-6 supplements and possibly anti-nausea medications. If you have hyperemesis gravidarum, you may need to be treated with intravenous (IV) fluids and anti-nausea medications in the hospital.

Contact your health care provider if:

The nausea or vomiting is severe
You pass only a small amount of urine or it's dark in color
You can't keep down liquids
You feel dizzy or faint when you stand up
Your heart races
You vomit blood

Hope you get better.
Any questions?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i guess that's it ,thank you
Expert:  khagihara replied 5 years ago.
You are welcome.