Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

Breast pain due to pressing

Breast pain due to pressing
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 5 years ago.
I don't understand your question. What do you mean due to pressing? How long have you had breast pain? Is it on both sides? How old are you? Do you take any hormones? Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi, want to share about my partner problem, She is having pain on breast both side a day after we had intercourse. I belive i have pressed her breast little hard causing pain. please help
Did this happen once, or does it happen every time after intercourse? How old is she?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
she is 31, and this happened once and she is feeling liitle uneasy and there is little redness towards her nipple... as i told you ... i belive i pressed her breast with my hand little harder .... i seek your suggestion .... is there any thing to worrry
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Please respond
I don't think there is anything to worry about, except that you're rough with sex. She's probably worried about getting injured in the future. As long as there is only a little redness on her breasts, that will take care of itself. However, enough pressing that her breast is still red the following day means excessive pressure. You need to be gentler. Best wishes to you both.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX any medicine she need to take to make her feel easy .... what do you suggest ...