Dr. Pfeiffer
Dr. Pfeiffer, Doctor
Experience:  Ob/Gyn Doctor
8534737

My vagina got beat up.... I think. See, I never had sex with

Customer Question

<p>My vagina got beat up.... I think. See, I never had sex with anyone with a disease... My vagina was very clean a month ago, I know because I was feeling it. Now.. I have had this problem. I once had gestation. When I would sit I would kind of ban my butt down and sometimes there would be irritation. This is not a good thing that happened to me. It's bad enough I was raped when I was 15 and I was really healed recently from that. So may vagina was clean.. Then I stayed at my friend's house. My friend has a very bad mental disorder. Her house is hoartered. She lost her kid because she doesn't take actual care of her house. So it's that... Dr. here I was at her house. She had no mop or vaccum. I freaked out and started to clean her house for her. I mean her closet was a sin and the devil was controling her house. I found old pieces of shit under bombs of random items. Just the other day I caught her dog playing witha razor in his mouth. The first time I cleaned her house last year, two babies were there and I found a razor laying under their toys. I hate this woman. So I was cleaning her floor with just a rag and a bucket pale of soapy water that I stole from her faucet. Her floors were sticky with no real color just dirt and scum covering every square inch. My jeans from doing this were absolutely filthy. The thing was I was staying at her house because my dad was threatening me. Okay. Well I am not really sure what happened to my vagina. I am trying to clean the upper part because I don't understand what happend to it. I think it got cleaner but somehow it's like a smokey color only about like half a inch on each side. I can tell that my skin is like bruised or something. What the heck is happening? I was having allergic reactions to my razor and my skin is just starting to clear up from being black, blue and purple? Is this a disease? The skin is irritated.. and smokey. I am so sad. What the heck happened to my vagina. I just want to make babies nice and pretty. I need to. It looks like I can see the inside of my vaina, the cherry part that got raped. I didn't know I had that part yet. Like the crescent thing. That's cool. It looks flustered. I tried to use tooth paste on it. And soap and warm water. Well I was cleaning her house and afterwords I felt awefully sick. Right after I got done cleaning it she pulled a drunk tantrum like she does every night and went for a "swim" in her shower after she made more stains on the floor that I am not cleaning up this time and they are still there. Maybe I should tell like a organization about her. My vagina was clean before that, and my teeth. She moved in and had no vaccum. She hadn't ever vacummed or cleaned that floor besides a broom. I was using boiling hot water.. I was wearing shorts.. Um. All I know is that I am not home, I come back and my vagina is smokey colored. I am very sad right now. What has happened to my vagina? All my "sex" partners are all clean. What do I do?</p><p> </p><p>Oh I just had soapy water soak on it while I was typing and I just went to the bathroom and looked at it again and all most the color went away..  :(  That was scary.  Please educate me.  I guess next time I go to people's house I should wear 5 layers of underwear if they have mental disorders and cleaning disorders.  And thank god I cleaned that house because there was a little baby going in and out of it.</p>
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Pfeiffer replied 3 years ago.

stop using soap and tooth past.

you need to see your doctor.

darkening from the skin that is not trauma is common with blood sugar problems like diabetes.

Dr. Pfeiffer

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
when I sooth it with warmwater it is pink/skin colored and when i take it off it tuns back to a bruised color or I guess it's hard to see the color, but then it comes back.

I see. the warm water is promoting blood flow and causing the pink color.

what you need to know is what's going on and why the discoloration.

Dr. Pfeiffer

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Oh okay and then I can have a pretty vagina.

Hopefully.

Dr. Pfeiffer

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i AM PRETTY sure it's from trama.. I hurt so bad that I didn't want to get raped victim counseling and did not get out of bed and sucked my thumb alot and fcried on the floor sucking my thumb. i would have horrbile pains on and off.

trauma form 7 years ago wouldn't be evident today...as far as bruising goes.

please see your doctor.

thanks.

Dr. Pfeiffer

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
oh yeah i got raped again, while i had estation growing inside. i raher not anyone poking at it.
I'd still recommend you be evaluated to make sure you have healed physically and mentally.

Dr. Pfeiffer