Dr. Zach
Dr. Zach, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Accomplished Physician and Educator
28424515

how do some women squirt when having an orgasm

Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Zach replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Dr. AJ :

Hello! My name isXXXXX and I will take the time to answer your question =)

Dr. AJ :

Squirting often is an involuntary reflex where bladder spasms actually cause 'urine' to leak or squirt out... squirting, regardless of how it is romanticized, is only urine leaking from intense orgasms.. nothing more, nothing less

Dr. AJ :

What you have sounds very suspicious for bacterial vaginosis. It is not an infection but rather an imbalance of bacteria (basically the normal bacteria of the vagina gets overtaken by another one). It is often associated with a discharge and an bad odor that worsens during sex. Sometimes people even have itching but mostly complain of the odor and discharge. The diagnosis can easily be confirmed with a pelvic exam by your physician. It is easily treated with an antibiotic pill called Flagyl (Metronidazole) or an antibiotic cream such as Metrogel. You will need to get this prescription from your doctor. If you are unable to see a doctor, you could also try a boric acid suppository (bought over the counter at a pharmacy). . .sometimes they work but they are not always as effective as antibiotics.

Please click GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON so I receive credit for my time Smile! If you have a follow up question please ask!! BONUSES and/or FEEDBACK are appreciated for my work! Thank you!

Best Wishes,

Dr. AJ

Customer:

what makes females squirt when having an orgasm

Dr. AJ :

Dr. AJ :

That was my response... I accidentally pasted the 'bacterial vaginosis' reponse... that is not for you... I'm sorry for the confusion

Dr. AJ :

Best Wishes,

Dr. AJ