khagihara
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Trained in OB & GYN for many years.
20084961

What is dynamogen?

Dynamogen is a medication from a pharmaceutical company called Faes Farma in Spain. It is used for asthenia (lack or loss of strength and energy; weakness). The active ingredient is Arginine. Arginine is one of the 20 most common and natural amino acids. Arginine plays an important role in cell division, the healing of wounds, removing ammonia from the body, immune function, and the release of hormones.

Read full interaction below »

What is Dynamogen? I am grossly underweight and a friend recommended Dynamogen to me.

Category: OB GYN
How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Do you feel not good?
Do you have any problems?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I am 5 ft 7 and 67 yrs old. I’ve weighed anywhere from 112 lbs from 140 in the last three years.
I have had many tests but they were negative for any type cancer.
Mostly I feel well but have severe backache and have been waiting to see about my sixth specialist for eight months (I live in Spain but am English) but have so far no reason for the weight loss.