Dr. Kala
Dr. Kala, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Caring US educated & trained physician, 26 years of experience in OBGYN & women's health care.
18657704

i am having this pressure inside my vagina that comes and goes

i am having this pressure inside my vagina that comes and goes and it feels like i need to push something out but im not pregnant. i have felt inside and it doesnt feel out of the ordinary.what could it possibly be?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Kala replied 4 years ago.

Have you felt it with your finger in the vagina?

Describe what it feels like, soft, firm, hard; size, etc.

How long have you been feeling this pressure?

How many vaginal deliveries have you had?

Any discharge? if so describe.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes i have felt it with my finger it just feels soft inside. i can feel my cervix only when i squatbut i have been able to feel it for a couple years now and this only started about 6 months ago. i have had 3 vag. deliveries.just the normal discgarge, its always been slightly heavy
Expert:  Dr. Kala replied 4 years ago.
So are you feeling your cervix or something else in the vagina?

Is something else is it on the floor, roof, or side wall of the vagina?

Any leaking urine when you cough, laugh, squat?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i can feel my cervix. its just like the whole inside of my vagina.it feels like the pressyre of when your about to push a baby out but not as much pressure, maybe like i need to push out an apple.i have no leakage
Expert:  Dr. Kala replied 4 years ago.
You are probably feeling the vaginal walls which become redundant after several deliveries. However it is also possible that you may also have a cystocele or rectocele, both of these are out pouching of the vaginal tissue due to the stretching and pressure. Neither of these are dangerous to your health but may make it difficult to empty our bladder (cystocele) or rectum (rectocele) completely. A pelvic exam by a gynecologist is indicated to determine the nature of out pouching.

Hope this helps. Don't forget to push the accept button for the answers given and so I can get credit for my time.
Dr. Kala, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience: Caring US educated & trained physician, 26 years of experience in OBGYN & women's health care.